Council are asking the public to undertake the following actions to ensure the safety of workers.
- Clean the lids and handles of bins before and after collection.
- Dispose of tissues and disposable cleaning wipes separately placing them in two plastic bags, tying and storing inside for 3 days before putting in the external black bin.
- Place all food waste in compostable bags and ensure that they are tied before putting in your BROWN BIN.
- Bring bins out either the night before their scheduled collection day or before 7am on collection day.
- Park considerately so lorries can access streets to service bins.