County Derry man electrocuted while changing light bulb

Sat, 19/01/2019 - 14:20 -- Editor

A man has died after being electrocuted while changing a light bulb in his County Derry home yesterday, Friday morning (18.01.19).

The man has been named locally as Ian Patterson from Articlave near Castlerock, Co. Londonderry.
The P.S.N.I. confirmed they had attended the scene of a reported sudden death of a man in Articlave and that they are not treating the death as suspicious.
Mr. Patterson was described as a "popular businessman" in the local area.